Sunday 1 December 2013

Cute Photos

Here is a few cute photos that I found, and I hope you will enjoy them!

#1 Puppies!


#2 Yeah, I'm really scared!


#3 Shades of Tigers


#4 *Cat Voice* 'I am fully recharged'


#5 Cute


#6 My dream (it needs a bigger size)

Actually, not really my dream horse, but close!

#7


#8 'See a family resemblance?'

(I want one of these!)

#9 Camera  Hog!


#10 Cute


#11 .........


#12 Amethyst Starling


#13 Staring Competition


#14 Arctic Fox Pup (Cute!)


#15.....


#16 I prefer the blue one, all the same


#17 Beautiful


#18 Mr. Fire-Eyes




#19 How animals photograph


#20 Phantom of the Opera ??? or Stable???


#21....


#22 ....


#23 Cute


#24 'I'm a cat twice!'


#25 Don't let Obelix see this!


#26 I'm not a major spider fan but....


#27 And just because:




I hope you enjoy!

~Laura!

6 comments:

  1. These are all great! I really like the 'Phantom of the Stable' - just along my lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute photos!!! I think my favourites are the one with the animals and cameras, the 'phantom of the stable' as Sarah said and the polar bear.
    LHP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv these! They are SO cute! My favourites are How Animals Photograph, The Phantom of the Stable/Opera/whatever, the polar bear, and I LOVE the horse!!!! Imagine trying to keep that one clean!! It looks almost velvet! By the way, I've sent you an email and a e-card. Did you get them????
    LHPMU

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are soooooooooo cute!
    I really like the horses!!
    Can you poke grace for me?
    I miss you to soooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like #13! There's a Garfield strip where he is having a staring competition with the fish in Jon's fishbowl, and Jon comes along and says, "Uh, Garfield...fish can't blink." And Garfield turns and says, "Now he tells me......now that my eyes are all dried out!"

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the horses!! I also like #11 and #19, I think there all great.

    ReplyDelete

I would thank you if you would not use swear words.