Tuesday 5 November 2013

Movie Quote Quiz

Okay...... I'm again going to copy Jemimah Davis and do  a movie quiz. (I hope she doesn't mind?)
5 points every correct answer. You can get 50 points.

1.
Character 1: Carrots!
Character 2: How dare you! 

2. 
Character 1: Why is he wearing a dress?
Character 2: Mm-uh

3.
Character 1: Mother! Mother! Oh, please get my mother!
Character 2: I am your mother, ____!

4.
Character 1: Uh... thanks for breaking my fall when we met earlier.

5.
Character 1: Can I have his dinner?

6. 
Character 1: I'm sorry. I only do ballet.
Character 2: What a coincidence. so do I.

7. 
Character 1: The feet! What have I said about the feet?!
Character 2: He did tell you about the feet.

8.
Character 1: What are you going to do?
Character 2: Something stupid.
Character 1: Good. You have all ready done that.
Character 2: Then something crazy.

9.
Character 1: This must be the craziest thing I've ever done!

10.  
Character 1: Night Fury!

God bless,
~Laura

4 comments:

  1. I'd do this but I don't recognise any of these. Sorry! luv u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know, I AM MISSING YOU DREADFULLY! Sorry I haven't emailed you for ages! LUV U!! AbKebabs

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I don't mind at all! Is #1 Anne and Gilbert in Anne of Green Gables?

    ReplyDelete

I would thank you if you would not use swear words.