Friday 10 May 2013

Funny Quotes off Films

Here are a few of my favourite (not to mention funny, once you've seen them) quotes.

Cookie: "They sure do look like a bunch of bandits!"
Roy: "That's why I brought you along, Cookie,"
Cookie: "Oh, Roy!"  ~from Roy Rogers~
Roy Rogers 


Andy Devine
Susan: "Oh my gosh! What if - Oh! It's just so scary. But we might be able to pull it off!" ~The Parent Trap 1961~
Susan on the left and Sharon on the right (Haley Mills










Leonard de Vinci: "Looks like rain!" ~Ever After~
Leonard de Vinci and Danielle 












Shrek: All right, you're going the right way for a smacked bottom.
Donkey: Sorry 'bout that

Donkey and Shrek








   







Buttercup: "Oh I hate you!" (pushes Westley down a steep hill)
Westley: "As... you...wish..."
Buttercup: "Oh my poor Westley!"
(P.S. Westley has a sword that he tumbles over and Buttercup goes head-over-heels down) 
 
Westley and Buttercup


Julian: "Welcome to Madagascar!
Marty: Madawhoha? 
Julian: Gascar, not whoha!


Marty

How to Train Your Dragon:

Chief: You've got to change this!
Hiccup: You just gestured to all of me.



1 comment:

  1. I have watched Ever After and the Princess Bride - they're great!

    ReplyDelete

I would thank you if you would not use swear words.