Wednesday 24 April 2013

Five Favorite...

Here is a post of my five favorite things

Five Favorite Actors:

1) Leonard Franklin Slye (Roy Rogers)


2) Melissa Gilbert (Laura Ingalls Wilder. Little House on the Prairie)


3) Megan Follows (Anne of Green Gables)   


4) Shirley Temple (The Blue Bird)


5) Ioan Gruffudd (Hornblower Series)
 

Five Favorite Books

1) Bible
 

2) Kate's Secret Plan


3) War Nurse (My Story) 


4) Where Lions Roar at Night 


5) The Secret of Terror Castle
  


Five Favorite Series

1)Trixie Belden







2) Accidental Detective Mysteries



2) DJ Dillon Series



4) Mandie Series 
 

5) Barn Chronicles




Five Favorite Animals 
1) Horse


2) Snow Leopard


3) Cat


4) Dog


5) Kiwi


Five Favorite Places
1) New Zealand
2) Ireland
3) Saint Kitts and Nevis
4) Antarctica
5) Africa

Slán go fóill
~Laura~

3 comments:

  1. The cat looks like our cat and I hope to get a Irish Setter as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like The Accidental Detective Series, I've read the one pictured!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so cool, right? You can borrow them out of the MHE library.

      Delete

I would thank you if you would not use swear words.